To you, the woman who was broken, broken by a man, broken by circumstances, broken by love, broken by life.
To the woman who cries herself to sleep at night, feeling ever so lonely although he is laying right next to her.
To the woman whose heart breaks with every word that was lied to her, when she found out the truth about her fiance at 6 months pregnant.
To the woman who lost the baby in her womb, thinking she was 3 months along, only to find out the baby had passed almost a month prior.
To the woman who feels unlovable, unworthy of love for all the things she's done in her past.
To the woman who wants to die, because she cannot cope with the memories and shame done to her, by her own flesh and blood.
To the woman who thinks she will never find love, never find an honest man, a faithful man.
To you, I want to say that there is hope and I am living proof.
My Family
Monday, October 28, 2013
To You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I absolutely love this spoken word/poem I believe that every woman has been through something and with these encouraging words could bring a smile to their face! Because they are not alone! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl :) I truly appreciate the feedback
ReplyDelete